B A C H E L O R' S S T U D Y: Application for enrollment
- Clear idea of the desired degree concerning choice of faculty, degree program and subjects
- Certificates that entitle you to enroll (university entry qualification, diploma, etc.)
- E-mail address
- Information about your place of residence at the time the certificate was acquired
- If you have studied before: information (time, place) about your previous university education
Technical requirements and business hours
How to proceed
- You will be taken through the form in 10 steps. Please complete the pages from top to bottom, as the input fields are related to one another.
- Info icons provide additional information to help you fill in the form correctly.
- Print a summary of the information you have provided (page 9 of the online form).
- Note the deadlines for application.
- Once you submit your application, you are obliged to pay a registration fee of CHF 100 (CHF 400 for late applications).
- Once your application has been received, a confirmation informing you how to proceed will be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
Please use this form only if you wish to apply for enrollment into a Bachelor's program. The form does not apply to students who wish to study human medicine, dentistry or veterinary medicine.
Back to information about Bachelor's degree