Roundtable Panel, May 29, 2021, 10:00 am - 12:00 noon
Participants (in alphabetical order)
- Dr. Simona A. Grano, Convenor/Moderator (Institute of Asian and Oriental Studies, Chinese Studies, University of Zurich)
- Dr. Chun-Yi Lee (University of Nottingham, UK): "Digital Democracy, Coping with Pandemic"
- Prof, Ching-Fu Lin (National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan): "Breaking State-Centric Shackles in the WHO: Taiwan as a Catalyst for a New Global Health Order”
- Dr. Bonny Ling (Institute for Human Rights and Business, East Sussex, UK): "China in the UN System: Beyond COVID and the WHO"
- Prof. Chien-Huei Wu (Institute of European and American Studies, Academia Sinica, Taiwan): "Vaccine nationalism, vaccine diplomacy and the waining authority of WHO in global healtch governance"
The event will take place via Microsoft Teams, in English.
Join us via this link.
PD. Dr. Simona Grano.
Institute of Asian and Oriental Studies – Chinese Studies
Institute of European and American Studies (IEAS), Academia Sinica, Taiwan