Tel.: +41 44 635 72 46
Raumbezeichnung: AND 2.20
I'm a PhD Student fascinated by dialects and language variations and the challenges they pose for NLP. I'm working on audio (i.e. speech) & text data.
Right now (August 2022 - March 2023) I'm visiting the Berkeley Speech and Computation Lab at UC Berkeley.
My SNSF Doc.CH funded project: LORELAI - LOw-REsource natural LAnguage processIng
There's more information on my Website & publications on Google Scholar.
- dialects & language varieties (incl. Swiss German)
- speech processing & multimodal settings
- transfer learning between closely related languages
- text normalization & MT between closely related languages
- low-resource settings & robustness to language varieties
In the Spring Semester 2020 (FS2020) I was co-teaching Introductory seminar on automatic speech and text analysis.
TA for Introduction into Language Data Processing HS2021