We offer a limited number of conference grants for Swiss or International PhD-students and postdocs on a competitive basis.
Most grants are provided for the coverage of the conference fee (CHF 300.-). For excellent PhD-students or Postdocs part of travel and/or accommodation costs can be covered.
Requirements for grant applications:
- If you want to apply for a grant as an emerging researcher, you have to participate in the conference with an active contribution (poster, workshop) as main author or as part of a submitting author group.
- Applicant details (title, last and first name, institution, country, phone, email)
- Poster or workshop details (title of the submitted proposal, first-author or co-author, submission date)
- Upload of a CV with publication list in pdf-format (max. file size: 500 mb)
- Upload of a short letter of motivation (max. 300 words, max. file size: 500 mb). The letter of motivation should contain 1) relevant personal data and information (employment position, PhD/Postdoc), 2) relevance of the conference topic for the own research/project, 3) details and justification of which costs are to be covered by the grant (conference fee/travel costs/accommodation costs).
For detailed information about the grant application please read our Guidelines Submission Proposal and Grant Application (PDF, 239 KB)
Grant applications are submitted online using this web form.
Important note: Information in the application form CANNOT be continuously saved. To prevent possible data loss, please prepare the application locally and copy the finall text into the form only just before submitting.
If you have any questions regarding the grant application, please contact us via email:
Support for emerging researchers and teacher educators from Switzerland is generously provided by the Aebli Näf Foundation