Incoming students information

Students on Bachelor or Master degree from other universities can study one or two semesters at the UZH. The  UZH mobility website provides information regarding a study exchange for the Education degree program at the UZH.

Please note that classes and examinations are generally held in German. Therefore additional informations on the structure of the BA or MA program are gathered on our German websites. To achieve your studies at the University of Zurich successfully a German language ability on level C1 is recommended.

If you have any questions, please contact the guidance service.