established by Prof. Dr. Fritz Reichert-Facilides (†), LL.M.
Chairman: Prof. Dr. Helmut Heiss, LL.M., University of Zurich
Residence and Bureau of the Group
Office RAI G 159 (Prof. Heiss)
Office RAI G 155 (Secretary)
- OUT NOW: The expanded and updated second edition of the PEICL!
- New Green Paper on Retail Financial Services published
- Final report (PDF, 1 MB) of the Commission Expert Group on a European Insurance Contract Law published
- Formation of the Commission Expert Group on a European Insurance Contract Law (E02903)
- EC Commission sets up a "Commission Expert Group on European Insurance Contract Law (PDF, 715 KB)"
- EC Justice Commissioner Reding starts dialogue with the insurance sector about an optional European Insurance Contract Law (Press Release 11/624)
- European Parliament resolution of 8 June 2011 (2011/2013(INI)) pleads for an Optional Instrument including Insurance Contract Law based on PEICL
- The latest public presentation of the PEICL took place in Istanbul (see programme (PDF, 1 MB))
- The PEICL are now published in Japanese language!
- The PEICL are now available in Chinese and Turkish!
- European Commission publishes expert group's feasibility study on European contract law
- EESC Opinion (PDF, 81 KB) "The 28th regime – less lawmaking" and the response (PDF, 148 KB) by the European Commission