- Novel electronic structure and quantum transport in topological systems
- Quantum simulation
- Non-Hermitian topological physics
2020 - present: Visiting Postdoctoral researcher in Prof. Titus Neupert's group, University of Zurich, Switzerland
2017-2020: Postdoctoral researcher in Prof. Haijun Zhang's group, Nanjing University
2012-2017: PhD in Theoretical physics in the group of Prof. Ding-Yu Xing, Nanjing University
2008-2012: B.S. student in Physics, School of Physics, Nanjing University, China
- Huaiqiang Wang*, Dinghui Wang*, Zhilong Yang, Minji Shi, Jiawei Ruan, Dingyu Xing, Jing Wang†, Haijun Zhang†, “Dynamical axion state with hidden pseudospin Chern number in antiferromagnetic heterostructures”, Phys. Rev. B (R) 101, 081109 (2020).
- Xueyi Zhu, Huaiqiang Wang, Samit Kumar Gupta, Haijun Zhang, Biye Xie†, Minghui Lu†, and Yanfeng Chen, “Photonic non-Hermitian skin effect and non-Bloch bulk-boundary correspondence”, Phys. Rev. Research 2, 013280 (2020).
- Cheng He*, Si-Yuan Yu*, Huaiqiang Wang*, Hao Ge, Jiawei Ruan, Haijun Zhang†, Ming-Hui Lu†, and Yan-Feng Chen†, “Hybrid acoustic topological insulator in three dimensions”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 123, 195503 (2019).
- Qingqing Cheng*, Yiming Pan*†, Huaiqiang Wang*†, Chaoshi Zhang, Dong Yu, Avi Gover, Haijun Zhang, Tao Li, Lei Zhou, and Shining Zhu†, “Observation of Anomalous π Modes in Photonic Floquet Engineering”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 122, 173901 (2019).
- Huaiqiang Wang, Jiawei Ruan, and Haijun Zhang†. “Non-Hermitian nodal-line semimetals with an anomalous bulk-boundary correspondence”, Phys. Rev. B 99, 075130 (2019).
- Huaiqiang Wang, L. B. Shao†, Y. X. Zhao†, L. Sheng, B. G. Wang, and D. Y. Xing, “Effective long-range pairing and hopping in topological nanowires weakly coupled to s-wave superconductors”, Phys. Rev. B 98, 174512 (2018).
- Dongqin Zhang*, Huaiqiang Wang*, Jiawei Ruan, Ge Yao, and Haijun Zhang., “Engineering topological phases in the Luttinger semimetal α-Sn”, Phys. Rev. B 97, 195139 (2018).
- Huai-Qiang Wang, M. N. Chen, Raditya Weda Bomantara, Jiangbin Gong†, and D. Y. Xing†, “Line nodes and surface Majorana flat bands in static and kicked p-wave superconducting Harper model”, Phys. Rev. B 95, 075136 (2017).