- BSc180: major with 180 ECTS credits in physics
- BSc150: major with 150 ECTS credits in physics and 30 ECTS credits in a minor programme
Bachelor studies BSc 180 or BSc150
- Core Elective modules: choose two modules (min 10 ECTS credits) from seven core elective modules
- Elective modules: module in any subject area at the University or ETH (excluding language courses) with 18 ECTS credits
- Core Elective modules: 2 ECTS creditsfrom a pro-seminar in theoretical or experimental physics
- Elective modules: 4 ECTS credits to be chosen among the modules in physics
In the first three semesters, the three variants BSc180, BSc150 and BSc120 do not differ. A change is also possible later.
The Guide to Physics Studies (PDF, 1188 KB) provides comprehensive information about the Bachelor's and Master's programs.
Old Study Guide
- Begin before fall 18: Linear Algebra II is not compulsory
- Physics III before fall 18: Physics IV is not compulsory
- Core Elective modules: two modules (minimum 12 ECTS) to be chosen
- Core Elective modules: 2 ECTS from pro-seminar : theoretical or experimental physics) plus one module to be chosen