Change from another university

Academic achievements that were completed at another university, another faculty, another study program or mobility study program can be credited within the framework of the study regulations if they are equivalent in content to modules of the study program to be completed and have not already been credited to a degree.

Students are obliged to declare all completed and failed academic achievements when registering. After the declaration, the students decide whether previously completed credits will either be credited, taking into account failed attempts, or whether crediting will be waived completely.

An application for the crediting of external academic achievements must be submitted in writing to the Dean's Office of Studies. It is important that this application is submitted in the first semester after the change - before the first examination.

Changing from ETH: Please note the information sheet

We recommend to consult the student advisors.