Changing Personal Details

Please use the employee change reporting form for:

  • Changes of address
  • Changes of bank account
  • Changes of marital status

Employee change reporting form (PDF, 176 KB)*

Please complete the form and send it to your responsible HR representative who will then forward it to the Human Resources Department.


* Note: If you have problems filling out the form, please perform the following steps: Save the PDF on your device, go to your file (e.g. in your Downloads folder), right click and select OPEN WITH Adobe Reader or Acrobat Pro. This will then enable you to edit the file.