Booked modules are binding once the cancellation period has ended. This means you are obligated to complete the assessments associated with the modules you’ve booked. In particular, please note the following points:
- You are responsible for checking your own bookings and cancellations. This includes ensuring that your bookings or cancellations have been carried out correctly.
- We recommend that you print out a confirmation of your completed bookings in the booking tool.
- If you want the modules you book to count towards your degree, the program regulations of the relevant degree programs and study programs apply.
- You must book a module even if you have signed up for it through the eLearning system (OLAT) or if you have registered for a course directly at the faculty or department/institute.
- Changing your degree program or study program does not exempt you from your obligation to complete the assessment of a booked module.
- Modules that have already been booked for the coming semester will be canceled automatically by the University of Zurich after the withdrawal from the university has been approved, unless it occurs within a parallel enrollment (e.g. Teaching Diploma and parallel Master's Degree).
The University of Zurich does not enter into any correspondence regarding module bookings and cancellations.