Change of Degree Programs, Change of Study Programs

I missed the deadline for a change of degree program or change of study program. Can I change programs anyway?

No. Late changes of degree programs or changes of study programs outside of the deadlines are not possible.

I would like to move from a Bachelor’s to a Master’s program (or from a Master’s program to doctoral studies, or to the teaching diploma program after having completed a Master’s degree). What do I need to do?

Please see the information for the same question under Semester Enrollment, (first question).

Are ECTS that have been earned in the old study program credited to the new study program after a program change?

For questions regarding the transfer of credits, please get in touch with the Office of Student Affairs of your faculty.