PD Dr. med. dent. Alexis Ioannidis
Oberarzt / Senior Teaching and Research Assistant
- Master of Advanced Studies in Oral Implantology (University of Zurich)
- Master of Advanced Studies in Periodontology (University of Zurich)
- Specialist in Reconstructive Dentistry (Swiss Society of Reconstructive Dentistry)
- Certificate of Postgraduate Education in Oral Implantology (Swiss Society of
- Fixed and removable implant and tooth supported reconstructions
- Implant dentistry
- Minimal-invasive restorative treatment concepts
Ioannidis, Alexis; Heierle, Linda; Hämmerle, Christoph H F; Hüsler, Jürg; Jung, Ronald E; Thoma, Daniel S (2019). Prospective randomized controlled clinical study comparing two types of two-piece dental implants supporting fixed reconstructions-Results at 5 years of loading. Clinical Oral Implants Research, 30(11):1126-1133.
Maeder, Mila; Pasic, Pavla; Ender, Adreas; Özcan, Mutlu; Benic, Goran I; Ioannidis, Alexis (2019). Load-bearing capacities of ultra-thin occlusal veneers bonded to dentin. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, 95:165-171.
Ioannidis, Alexis; Mühlemann, Sven; Özcan, Mutlu; Hüsler, Jürg; Hämmerle, Christoph H F; Benic, Goran I (2018). Ultra-thin occlusal veneers bonded to enamel and made of ceramic or hybrid materials exhibit load-bearing capacities not different from conventional restorations. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, 90:433-440.
Thoma, Daniel S; Sailer, Irena; Ioannidis, Alexis; Zwahlen, Marcel; Makarov, Nikolay; Pjetursson, Bjarni E (2017). A systematic review of the survival and complication rates of resin-bonded fixed dental prostheses after a mean observation period of at least 5 years. Clinical Oral Implants Research, 28(11):1421-1432.
Ioannidis, Alexis; Bindl, Andreas (2016). Clinical prospective evaluation of zirconia-based three-unit posterior fixed dental prostheses: Up-to ten-year results. Journal of Dentistry, 47:80-85.