Transfer of Credit, Recognition of Academic Achievement and Examinations

A written request for possible transfer of credit for courses and examinations taken at a different university should be sent directly to the dean's office of the relevant faculty after you receive the letter of acceptance from the Admissions Office.

Addresses of the deans' offices