Call for Abstracts
All interested professionals are invited to submit abstracts for presentation in free paper-, poster- or video sessions.
- Diagnostic assessment of the middle ear
- Diagnostic imaging of the middle ear
- Non middle ear cause of "conductive" hearing loss
- Bone conduction
- Middle ear pressure regulation
- Hearing mechanics in other species
- Modeling of middle ear mechanics
- Bio Engineering
- Prosthetic middle ear reconstruction
- Implantable hearing aids
- Surgical techniques
Please send your abstract until March 1, 2006, by internet. Guidelines and the submission template can be found using the following link: Abstract online submission
Scientific contributions accepted by the scientific committee will be confirmed after the rating by March 31, 2006.
Authors presenting a free paper, poster or video must register to attend the meeting and pay the appropriate early registration fee.
For the poster exhibition poster boards will be provided. The dimension of the posters is: Width 84 cm (33 inches) and length 112 cm (44 inches) high.
The highest rated posters will receive an award in the award ceremony.
A volume of contributions will be published after the symposium. Manuscripts can be submitted until July 30, 2006. Formatting instructions can be found here.