Key note lectures and round table sessions
An industrial exhibition will take place at the Congress Venue. It will be open throughout the congress.
- The Swiss Society of ORL has granted 24 points to the symposium.
- The EACCME has granted 18 European CME credits (ECMEC) to the symposium.
- MEMRO 2006 is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists. The EACCME
is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS), www.uems.net.
- MEMRO 2006 is designated for a maximum of 18 hours of European external CME credits. Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in
the educational activity.
- EACCME credits are recognized by the American Medical Association towards the Physician's Recognition Award (PRA). To convert EACCME credit to AMA PRA category 1 credit, contact