Each page is divided into sections and components, depending on the template used. On opening, the sections and components appear with a light green bar. To edit, click in the bar and then in the Edit icon on the far right.
The most used template "Content 3-col" consists of these standard sections:
- RELATED CONTENT
These sections contain components. Components are used for specific applications. The most common component is the text/image component.
Different templates contain different components. The possible components can be found in the "Templates" User Guide. The individual components are described in the "Components" User Guide:
Task: Create component
- Open one of your pages
- Chose the section «CONTENT» and add a Text/Image Component.
- Enter Title and Text and save
- Chosse the section «RELATED CONTENT» and add a Teaser-Component.
- Enter Title and Text and save.
- Publish the page and open it in the Live view
Task: Copy and move Component
- Copy the Text/Image-Component
- Paste it on the same page
- Change the title of the pasted component
- Move the new component above the other one