Each page is divided into sections and components, depending on the template used. On opening, the sections and components appear with a light green bar. To edit, click in the bar and then in the Edit icon on the far right.
These sections contain components. Components are used for specific applications. The most common component is the text/image component.
Different templates contain different components. The possible components can be found in the "Templates" User Guide. The individual components are described in the "Components" User Guide:
Move, copy and delete Components
Task: Create component
- Open one of your pages
- Chose the section «CONTENT» and add a Text/Image Component.
- Enter Title and Text and save
- Chosse the section «RELATED CONTENT» and add a Teaser-Component.
- Enter Title and Text and save.
- Publish the page and open it in the Live view
Task: Copy and move Component
- Copy the Text/Image-Component
- Paste it on the same page
- Change the title of the pasted component
- Move the new component above the other one