We conduct research on childhood, adolescence, family, and the professional handling of social conditions and issues, among other things in the context of social inequalities. We are currently investigating the following research questions:
- What is (social pedagogical) professionalism?
- How are family and parenthood discussed in research and in political debate?
- What is the effect of the blurring of the boundaries of employment and family responsibilities on children's well-being?
- What forms does children's agency take?
- How do adolescents present themselves in digital media?
- What do children need in order to thrive and how do children experience dimensions of well-being?
Our current research project: