Welcome to the Medical Physics and Radiation Research group of the Universtity of Zurich!
We are conducting research and development in
Medical Physics, Theoretical Biology and Medical Modelling.
We are involved in projects which pursue research and development towards next generation radiotherapy and imaging.
Our main research topics are:
- Development of radio-biological models
- Radiation research
- Monte Carlo simulations for radiotherapy and imaging
- Dosimetry for radiotherapy and imaging
- Development of novel detector systems
We are working in strong collaboration with:
- Hirslanden Radiotherapy
- Center for Proton Therapy at the Paul Scherrer Institute
- Section of Radiation Oncology, Vetsuisse Faculty of the University of Zurich
- Swiss Federal Nuclear Safety Inspectorate ENSI
- Radiation Oncology, Kantonsspital Winterthur
On these pages, we give a brief overview on our activities.