The Human Resources (HR) Department will assess the possibility of preliminary IV registration if the employee:
- is ill for more than two months
- has repeated short absences for health reasons during the course of one year
- case management has not been initiated
Based on the preliminary registration, the IV agency will assess whether IV registration is necessary or whether support measures such as funding for certain aids (standing desk, ergonomic keyboard, mentoring by a job coach, etc.) must be initiated.
- If this preliminary registration doesn’t take place, the IV agency may reduce any disability pension that is paid out at a later date.
- To ensure that no time is lost, it’s important that you always forward your latest doctor’s note to the HR Department during the period in which you are unable to work.