The command "Delete page" or "Delete asset" is not sufficient to remove a published page or asset from the Internet. You must then use the "Publish deletion" command.
It is better to "Unpublish" the page or asset beforehand.
When you select the "Delete asset" command, a warning appears. It tells you whether an asset is still placed on a page (see User Guide «Asset löschen»).
- Delete a published page
- Check the live view: Is the page still visible?
- Select the command "Publish deletion".
- Check the live view again.
- Remove the image from each page on which it is placed.
- Delete the asset in the asset management