The study of communication science and media research provides subject-specific theoretical basic knowledge and research results as well as in-depth empirical-methodical qualifications of the social sciences.
You will acquire theoretical, methodological and organizational competencies during your studies. These will qualify you for application-oriented and operational activities in various areas of modern communication:
- in applied media, communication, market and opinion research
- in the evaluation of communication services and media campaigns,
- in organizational communication and public relations
- in media (content) production,
- media marketing and media management
- in education and continuing education in the field of communication
In the bachelor degree program, you can study media and communication science as your major or as a minor.
(As German is the main and required language for the Bachelor programs the links connect to the German sites.)