Navigation auf


UZH for Staff

Changing Personal Details

Please use the employee change reporting form for:

  • Changes of address
  • Changes of marital status
  • Changes of bank account
    (Please note that new bank details can only be taken into account for the next month's salary payment if your HR representative receives your notification by the end of the previous month).

Employee change reporting form (PDF, 176 KB)*

Please complete the form and send it to your responsible HR representative who will then forward it to the Human Resources Department.


* Note: In order to edit a PDF form, please save it on your device (e.g. in your Downloads folder or on your Desktop). Right click and select “Open with” Adobe Acrobat Reader (or Adobe Acrobat DC, Pro). Please make sure you have version 10.0 or later of Adobe Acrobat installed. This will enable you to edit and save the form correctly.

Weiterführende Informationen


If you cannot find an answer to your question here, please contact the responsible HR representative in your organizational unit or the Competence Center responsible for you in the Human Resources Department.