Student Advisory Service

Subject Advice for Japanese Studies

In the first instance, please contact

Further Options for Advice

Links and information on further options at the IAOS and UZH for advice concerning your degree can be found here.

Student Administration

For technical questions concerning your degree path, the current course offering, module booking, cancellation, module evaluation, and overview of assessment, please contact the Doctoral Commissioner of the Institute of Asian and Oriental Studies at the Graduate School of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.