Taiwan Studies Lecture Series: A Discussion of Environmental Politics in Taiwan Starting from the Book "Taiwan Green Parties: Alternative Politics in Taiwan"
Dr. Dafydd Fell (SOAS Centre of Taiwan Studies, University of London)
Dr. Simona Grano (Chinese Studies, University of Zurich)
Datum und Zeit
05. Mai 2021, 14:00 - 15:30 Uhr
About the Book
Taiwan Green Parties: Alternative Politics in Taiwan is the latest monograph by Dr. Dafydd Fell. Examining the Green Party Taiwan (GPT) since its establishment through the aftermath of the most recent national elections in January 2020, the book focuses on Taiwan's most important movement party over the last two and a half decades. Despite its limited electoral impact, its leaders have played a critical role in a range of social movements, including anti-nuclear and LGBT rights campaigns.
ONLINE via Microsoft Teams. Please register here.
Asien-Orient-institut - Sinologie - Taiwan Studies Project
- Taiwan Studies Lecture Series: The Most Dangerous Place on Earth? Assessing the Risk of Conflict in the Taiwan Strait
- Taiwan Studies Lecture Series: Beijing’s Cross-Strait Diplomacy through the Lens of Marriage Migrants in Taiwan (ONLINE)
- Taiwan Studies Lecture Series: Framing Analysis of the 2016 Taiwan Presidential Election Campaign
- Taiwan Studies Lecture Series: Challenging Beijing's Mandate of Heaven: Perspectives from Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Taiwan Studies Lecture Series: From Confucian Morality to a Glocal Queer Discourse: The Outstanding Case of Taiwan
- Taiwan Studies Lecture Series: Global Parenting in Taiwan: How Globalization Shapes Family Lives Across Class Divides
- Taiwan Studies Lecture Series: Taiwan’s Indigenous Peoples and Feature Film Cinema: From Colonial Mascot to Eco-Citizen
- Taiwan Studies Lecture Series: A study of Japanese, Hakka and Taiwanese Southern Min loanwords in Saisiyat from a phonological and morphological perspective
- Taiwan Lecture Series: The New Security-Economic Nexus in the Asia-Pacific: The Role of Taiwan
- Taiwan Lecture Series: Cultural Democratisation and Taiwan Cinema
- Taiwan Lecture Series - Opening Session: Understanding Taiwan's Political History (1945-2000) through 11 Advertisements