Navigation auf



Moving from another university

Academic achievements that were completed at another university, another faculty, in another study programme or in the mobility study programme can be credited within the framework of the requirements of the study regulations, provided that they are equivalent in content to modules of the study programme to be completed and have not already been credited to a degree.

Students are obliged to declare all previously completed passed and failed academic achievements when registering for the degree programme. After the declaration, students decide whether previously completed achievements will either be credited, taking into account failed attempts, or whether credit will be waived completely.

An application for the crediting of external study achievements must be submitted in writing to the Office of the Dean of Studies. It is important that this application is made in the first semester after the change - before the first examination.

Deadlines for application


Moving from ETHZ